cineSync 4.1.13 is here! With this latest release, we’ve made cineSync more responsive, practical, and usable than ever before. That means improved PDF options, increased interface clarity, and a raft of improvements and fixes.
- New PDF options and performance enhancements
- Increase interface clarity with automatic cursor fade out
- Integration improvements – ftrack Studio, Shotgun, and Aspera
- Fixes, refinements, and upgrades!
cineSync 4.1.13 is available now – download it here.
New features in cineSync 4.1.13
Select output PDF quality
You can now choose the quality of your post-session PDF round-up. Simply select PDF quality from the Drawings/Color interface.
Whether you require high-quality images that elucidate annotations, or you only need a quick-and-easy lo-res summary, the choice is yours to make.
Integration infrastructure improvements
The Shotgun and ftrack Studio production tracking integrations with cineSync are now much improved. With cineSync 4.1.13, you will experience pronounced speed improvements when working with both ftrack Studio and Shotgun.
Searching within Shotgun is far more efficient, especially on high-latency networks, and Shotgun playlists now add to individual groups within the playlist. cineSync 4.1.13 also adds additional logging to Aspera Faspex file transfers.
Cursor fade out
Sometimes the little things make a big difference. In cineSync 4.1.13, other reviewers’ cursors fade out over time.
This new feature proves particularly useful when you’re running sessions with 10-20 collaborators: any cursors that are no longer active will eventually disappear, which means increased interface clarity and fewer distractions from the art.
Fixes, refinements, and upgrades!
cineSync 4.1.13 introduces a cluster of improvements to make your time with cineSync simpler than ever before:
- Improvements to high-DPI device support on Windows
- Improved text color in “dark mode” to ensure clarity of all text when using a projector on macOS
- Fixed: updates to the UI, improving overall performance
- Fixed: issue preventing saved session files containing certain characters from loading correctly
- Fixed: fullscreen playlist sometimes displaying incorrectly on Windows
- Fixed: scroll bar within the chat window
- Tons of bug fixes and optimizations!
cineSync 4.1.13 is available now via our cineSync page.
As always, if you have any feedback please don’t hesitate to let us know. We consider all feedback as we build out our product roadmap and plan new features for the future.
Images courtesy © Blender Foundation | cloud.blender.org/spring