cineSync Pro includes our integration with ftrack, the cloud based platform for production tracking, asset management, review and team collaboration.
- Any reviews in ftrack can be opened in cineSync to enable live discussion and real-time interactivity.
- Media is transferred automatically from ftrack to the cineSync review session, for both the session owner and guests.
- Once the review has been completed in cineSync, all notes, drawings and saved frames can be exported back to ftrack with a single click.
- Because the export is entirely automated, there’s no requirement to transcribe notes or copy frames back into ftrack, saving time and eliminating errors.
- Notes and saved frames can be saved either back to the original ftrack review, or directly to the corresponding Asset Versions, so all cineSync review information is retained in the correct location.
The integration is free and available to all cineSync Pro account owners. If you have the latest versions of ftrack and cineSync, you can start using the integration right away.
For more details click here.
The integration consists of a Shotgrid Review portal built into cineSync. Users launch Shotgrid Review from within cineSync and browse their Shotgrid instance to identify clips for review. Versions and Playlists can be added from Shotgrid to cineSync sessions with a single click. Any files stored in Shotgrid will be automatically downloaded, while local files will be added as usual.
During the review session, cineSync users can use the inbuilt Shotgrid Review to browse for alternate or previous Versions, to view all previous notes on Versions and to add new Versions for review at any time, without having to leave cineSync.
Once the review has been completed, cineSync users can publish all their notes and drawings to Shotgrid. Additionally, users can merge cineSync data with existing Shotgriddata – so in cases where annotated frames have been created in cineSync, but notes taken in Shotgrid’s Notes App, users can simply choose to combine the two.
For a more detailed breakdown of how the integration works, click here.
cineSync Pro now includes a direct integration with studio management software NIM, from California’s NIM Labs. NIM provides project management, job and asset tracking, financial tracking (including bidding, timecards and projections), review, approval and more within one easily accessible tool. NIM’s integration with cineSync Pro means that any media in NIM can be reviewed interactively in cineSync, and that all cineSync session notes and drawings can be easily be exported back to NIM at the end of the session.